CHAPEL OF OUR LADY OF VICTORIES
The altarpiece built in 1866 shows Our Lady of Victories between Saint Anne and Saint Germaine.
The keystone, dedicated to Saints Crispin and Crispinian, points to the primitive titular saints of this chapel where the brotherhood of tanners and shoemakers had established its seat.
This brotherhood owned a « mystery » representing the Flagellation of Christ.
Traduction : Gaëlle GUILLAUME